We outline below the various steps involved in arranging a funeral.
At Falconers, you can arrange a funeral with us by calling to any one of our locations, by telephoning us or we will call to your home.
For more detailed information, click on each step below or under each section detailed opposite under Funeral Arrangements.
We assist you with the following:
• Discuss the choice of burial or cremation
• Liaise with medical personnel and arrange for the completion of the death notification form
• Confirm details with clergy, churches, cemeteries, crematoria, as required
• Care for, prepare and dress the deceased, as per the family’s wishes
• Assist in the selection of a coffin or casket from our extensive range
• Help in preparing and inserting death notices for publication
• Provide the funeral vehicles required
• Arrange a selection of Floral Tributes
• Assist with music and hymn selection
• Arrange for production of mass booklets/service sheets
• Provide condolence books for signing at the funeral home, residence, church/crematorium
• Confirm your instructions in writing outlining the estimated funeral costs and discuss payments on your behalf to third parties